Friday, September 17, 2010

Come on, Baby!

From the moment I woke up, I knew today was going to be a wonderful day. I just felt it.  I made grits and eggs and brewed Community Coffee (the wonderful New Orleans blend) and Chad and I had a nice breakfast.

Little did I know, while I was feeling today was an unusually good day- my sister has gone into labor. I found out through Aunt Michelle (Meshell), and immediately started squeeling with excitement, and kind of crying even. I am so excited!! And my sweet sister Aunt Bug (Katie Katherine Elizabeth Rubben) has been keeping me nicely updated on things. Last update, Bonnie got the epidural and is 9 cm. dilated- Come on Baby Boston! I'm praying for a great delivery (I guess as good as it can be?) and can't get my mind off how wonderful this is for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated...