Monday, July 25, 2011

A Bushel and a Peck

That's how I love my nephew, Boston!!


These are belated photos as I haven't had time to dedicate to photography lately. So I'm playing a little catch-up while Chad's in Vegas. Hopefully I will be able to send promised photos to people, too ;)

I think it's perfectly appropriate to begin my blog catch-up game with this cute little "lovey" (as his momma, Bonnie calls him.) I got to spend a few days with them in June, and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Boston's funny, heart-melting personality. He is a curious and determined baby who loves babbling and keeping his Momma and Daddy on their toes.


For Boston...


I wish for you to hold on to your immeasurable wonder for life


for you to never stop exploring. 
 

                      
For you to know when to take a knee

and when it's perfectly respectable to be silly.

Know that no distance is too far,

and no height too high when it comes to your ambitions.

It is okay to chew on this and that now,
But later I hope for you to know when to watch where your mouth goes. 
Choose your words wisely.

May you always believe in yourself

and know the importance of a sense of humor.



 Don't be afraid to let others see who you are and what you're feeling.

Never lose sight of how much your parents love you

and keep them close.

Dream big.


Be true to yourself.

Smiles (especially yours) are contagious. Don't hold back.

Share yourself with the world. You can make a big difference.

I hope you always know that you've made a big ole' mark on Aunt Sarah's heart

and that you are loved beyond belief.

1 comment:

  1. Boston is so lucky to have an aunt as inspirational and sweet as you. Thank you Sarah for a wonderful post!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated...