Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lucy Quilt

A simple quilt for a sweet new baby bird, Lucille Frances
Her quilt is machine pieced and hand quilted.

When I saw how little Lucy's parents decorated her room before she arrived, I knew this birdhouse fabric I'd been saving for something special would be perfect.

via Lucy's momma
Isn't the room so cute?! And that was before they were even done decorating. 
I also think it is such a cute and special thing that Mom and Dad painted the birdhouses together.
nesting :)




I like how heavily quilted it is, and I hope there will be many warm and snuggly memories with it.
Very sweet wishes to Lucy and her parents, for a happy, healthy, and exciting future.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby quilt and the appliqued name makes it extra personalized and special! I found your blog through Quilt Story's Fabric Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I also popped in from Fabric Tuesday.. I love the baby quilt you made. So cute with the birdhouses, how perfect. And I love her name appliqued on it! I'm a new follower. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated...