Friday, August 20, 2010

Beautiful Bonnie and Growing Baby Boston!

I am so proud to be the aunt of the little tiny human growing inside of Bonnie. The whole family has been so excited about Boston William, my first and favorite nephew!


I just hope I'm half as pretty as Bonnie is when I'm pregnant some day. These photos were taken at six months!! She has definitely grown a lot since then, and I'm sad I haven't seen the progression since June.

Bonnie and my wonderful brother-in-law Tim are so in love and glowing. It makes me so happy for my big sister to have such a supportive, sweet husband. You can tell it's the truest of love!


Can you tell Molly's excited for her baby brother? I think she's getting impatient. Bonnie said Molly's noticed them spending a lot of time in the nursery when they never used to use that room! What a surprise Molly will get!




September 18th couldn't come sooner... my oldest sister is so special to me, and words cannot describe how much I already love her son.

4 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! You did an AMAZING job! I was so self conscience and you really captured the moment so well. I'm so proud of you. We can't wait for you to meet our little Boston either :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures! I think my favorite is the one where Tim is looking at you, and ur looking at Molly, and Molly is looking at the camera! I love it! Tim looks so happy!

    Love always,
    Cousin Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely wonderful ! Sarah you did a great job! Bonnie is just he most beautiful Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic Sarah! You are so incredibly talented! Of course I'm sure it helps when you have the cutest pregnant woman ever to photograph : ) Can't wait to see the pics you take when baby Boston arrives!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated...