Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Call me crazy

 But I love that cold white fluffy stuff.


 There's something about the way it covers all the dirtiness of the world,


 Offering a fresh perspective just when I need it.


I would rather be cold with pretty snow than cold with a dead, drab environment.

 What better way to spend a Saturday afternoon than walking hand in hand with my honey.

The ducks were out and about, walking on the icy edge of the Charles.

 The winter birds sang amidst the quietness.

 The trail only marked by footprints of fellow snow lovers.

 Frozen only for a while
 Until the year takes a turn and plants come back to life.
 For now, though, I will enjoy the solitude of a snowy trek.
Branches ever so bare, but utterly beautiful.


Let it snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated...