Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ode to Pinterest

I like to think that I was an early supporter and lover of Pinterest. Before all of Facebook was using this amazing online bulletin board, I was spreading the news about it, getting others hooked on it. I can't believe I haven't posted about it yet. So today, I share some of my best pins. Things that make me happy.
Click here to see all my boards.

 Matthew Cusick: Empire Revisited, 2009- Inlaid maps, acrylic, on panel, 13 x 20 inches

 (via themeadowlarksong.tumblr.com)

 
(via welovetypography.com)

(via Moda Bakeshop)



Tulip Fields in Holland
(via une-deuxsenses.blogspot.com)

Amsterdam
(via flickr.com/photos/february1972/5277288662/in/photostream/)


(via littleynna.tumblr.com)




So you get my point :)
I love Pinterest and enjoy having an easy way to save ideas and inspiration that I come across on the web. These are only a few of my favorite things. Are you pinning yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated...