Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Looking Back [3 years ago]

I came across these photos from February of 2009 and decided to have a flashback post.

We made a mosaic border on our back porch. It was really cute! I loved the house I lived in during college. My room was always a complete disaster though.
(I think it's been long enough since then that it's safe to post it without getting lectured by my mom or mom-r)


 My teeny tiny bathroom

 And our lovely college friends. This must have been when Danielle and Yocco came to visit.
 My honey
and the goofy boys


Ha ha It's so fun to look back and remember how fun and crazy our college days were. :)

Always the D.J.

Cutest couple.... this was after they had moved to Atlanta- they were visiting this weekend.

 Ahhh I miss that bed

 Katie Bug with  a yummy strawberry waffle. She was over at my house often :)

 Chad trying to get out of a picture with me. Some things never change!




 I look back and remember my house, garden, friends, social life, schedule, and happy times...
I really miss those days, but oh how far I have come since then! It is very nostalgic to see what life was like 3 years ago and how much everything has drastically changed... But!! I am happy to be moving along. I miss the relationships I had and my college lifestyle, but life goes on, and I have many many things to cherish right now.  I have far from lost these friends, we just have a few (thousand) miles between us. We will make a way to get back together again- I'm sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and appreciated...